WTIS Volunteer Team
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,
faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” (1 Peter 4:10)
As a volunteer, you will be a part of the WTIS family. Our volunteer family is a group of people who are passionate about their faith and community. The WTIS volunteer team is a powerful way to build on your gifts and find core relationships to encourage others and to be encouraged by others.
Opportunities to use your gifts and talents
Working with teams allows individuals to benefit from each others strengths and weakness. Our WTIS staff will evaluate your request(s) and passion(s) and help you find your place in the broadcast world. Just like there are many different roles in any organization so it is with WTIS with all that we do to get our host, guests, and broadcasts, on the “air” with excellence. (1 Corinthians 12:12). And so, the tasks within the WTIS volunteer initiative are done much more effectively as a team, comprised of people with many diverse gifts, hopes, and dreams.
Within our volunteer program there are four teams on which to serve:
- Engagement – Talking with pastors and leaders about WTIS and providing materials for others to get to know us better
- On air – Building programs that will reach our community with needed resources and compelling information
- Tech – Board op’s producing programs, computer management
- Logistics/Administration – Front office and staff support.
Yes! I want to become a WTIS Team Member.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, there are 3 easy steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Complete the online information fields
- Interview with one of our Team Leaders
- Receive a clear background check report
Thank you for partnering with WTIS. We look forward to seeing what we can accomplish together.